If you are looking forward to a relocation, with us you can get the largest variety of removal services even for your biggest and heaviest objects. At Paul’s Removals, we now offer both piano and pool table removals to assist you with every aspect of your move. No job is too big, or too heavy for our furniture removalists.
Both Piano and Pool Table Removal Services Include:
- 24/7 customer support and flexible booking appointments during weekends, holidays, evenings and odd hours at no extra charge;
- We offer 15% discount for combining services;
- We bring all equipment needed. This is one of the problems with amateur removalists – they just haven’t invested in quality equipment and packaging materials. On the other hand we will bring a heavy-duty furniture dolly, ropes, blankets, protectors and of course enough man power for everything to be moved quickly and seamlessly;
- We have the expertise to carefully disassemble elements that won’t go through tight doors and awkward corners (if neeeded we will bring along our expert handyman). We will carefully assemble everything when we transport the item to your new place.
- Our removalists are insured against possible damage and harmful accidents. Both pianos and pool tables are heavy and at times dangerous to carry and move. We have trained and insured all our piano and pool table movers against the unlikely event of damage.
If You Need Paul’s Piano Removals
Make sure your piano is an upright model. Give it a thorough cleaning before. Usually upright pianos take on average 2 to 4 people for the moving. If you would like to save time and money, you can prep your piano by padding it with blankets. You can wrap it up and use ropes to secure the blankets. This method works brilliantly in two ways – you get to protect the surface of your piano from scratching it and you get to keep all other surfaces at home from the possible damage a piano can cause. We will double check if the wrap is good before we handle the move. If you don’t feel comfortable doing that on your own, please don’t worry – we know how to handle it.
If You Need Paul’s Pool Table Removals
All that is left for you to do is clear the way. Make sure boxes and other pieces of furniture are not blocking the corridors and exits. In case the pool table cannot be moved without being disassembled first, we will bring our expert handyman along. Give us a call today at 03 8566 7514 and we will walk you through our procedures and rates and will help you book the most convenient time for your move.